Building or buying a new home is a major undertaking. With the immense amount of time, money, and emotion that goes into the process—not to mention how your new home influences your quality of life for years to come—the stakes are high.
One of the best ways you can ensure the outcome you desire from the home-building experience is by selecting the right company to work alongside you for the project—a company with the expertise, knowledge, base, and resources necessary to consistently craft distinctive, high-quality homes. One company that meets such a standard in the Portland metro area is Renaissance Homes.
Universal Standards for Homebuilding
Whether you plan to build a new home on your own land or purchase a pre-built home that’s already on the market, the goal is to acquire a well-designed space that complements your lifestyle, priorities, and preferences. For each new Renaissance project, we incorporate our Universal Standards, a comprehensive collection of premium products that are hand-selected and pre-specified by both construction and design team members, as well as advanced construction methods that help simplify and streamline the home-building process and ensure consistent quality. Some of our Universal Standards include:
- Structural features, such as a whole-house ventilation system, efficient ductwork, gas fireplace, and rain screen siding system.
- Richly detailed interior finishes, such as hardwood floors, dramatically detailed ceilings, and several choices of designer lighting collections.
- Classic kitchens, including granite countertops, maple or rustic cherry cabinets, a stainless steel under-mount sink, and an enclosed walk-in pantry with wood shelving.
- Elegant master suites featuring wood-wrapped mirrors over vanities, slab countertops, walk-in showers, a fiberglass soaking tub, tile flooring, and spacious walk-in closets.
- Distinctive exteriors, including exposed aggregate driveways, high-efficiency painted vinyl windows, metal roof detail, natural stone column wraps, and two hose bibs.
- Energy-efficient features, such as a tankless hot water heater, open web floor trusses, high-efficiency LED lighting, premium insulation system, and 95% forced air gas furnace.
These standards are applied to both prebuilt homes and those created through the Renaissance Custom Homes division.
Other Renaissance Homes Benefits
The benefits provided by Renaissance apply to every aspect of the home-building process, from finding available land to customizing your home and, ultimately, giving you the finished product you envision.
If you’re looking to build a new home on your own land in the Portland metro area, we can help you explore available properties. Another aspect that sets Renaissance apart from other home-builders is that our team provides a majority of the site-preparation and pre-construction services.
When it comes to designing your new home, you can explore our extensive plan collection and find the design that best suits your needs and preferences—or create a new home plan tailored for you. If you want to personalize one of the plans from our portfolio, there is no need to hire an independent design consultant or spend time visiting numerous showrooms. Renaissance facilitates the process by connecting you with our in-house design team that guides you through selecting the features and finishes for your new home.
Optimizing the Homebuilding Experience
Whether you’re buying a prebuilt home or tackling a more complex build-on-your-land project, working with Renaissance Homes streamlines and simplifies the process. Additionally, you are guaranteed a home that meets our exacting standards and incorporates the latest technologies and energy-efficient solutions, providing you long-lasting value through your new Portland home.