Renaissance Renovations | Outdoor Covered Patio Promotion
Posted by Nicole DeCosta on Feb 1, 2013
Sign up for an outdoor covered patio and we’ll throw in a free Traeger grill to get the party started.
Spend this summer outdoors and sip iced tea under your new covered patio installed by Renaissance Renovations, a division of Renaissance Homes.
Utilize your backyard space as it was intended, as a gathering area for friends and family. Shield yourself in sunny weather and extend the barbecue season with a covered composition roof, lights and large poured concrete patio. With all items installed in just weeks, you might want to start sending out your party invitations now.
The base package includes:
• 12 ft.-by-18 ft. poured concrete patio in exposed or broom finish
• Two rain drain pipes in 3-inch abs pipe trenched in and connected to existing home storm lines
• Three integrated post footings and mounting brackets
• Shed roof design with a minimum of 8-feet of ceiling height
• Framed roof assembly
• 30 year composition roof
• Paint grade gutters and downspouts on drip edge of roofline
• Ceiling soffit in rough textured plywood with cedar batons, paint grade
• Post wraps in paint-grade cedar
• Soffit, beam and post wraps; caulked and painted with two coats exterior of latex and one color to client’s specifications
• Three can lights switched and mounted in ceiling soffit
• Job site cleaned, excessive material and waste hauled away and recycled.
Estimated installation time: Four to six weeks
* Pricing assumes ideal conditions of property where work is performed. Actual conditions may require additions or deletions of this package description, which will change the pricing. All pricing to be confirmed and a construction contract will be initiated with client prior to work commencing.
The Traeger Lil’ Tex Elite grill is brought to you by The Grill Center (thegrillcenter.com).
And, of course, these items are available at an additional price:
• Building, plumbing and electrical permit fees
• Additional plan designing or engineering for larger sized structures
• Stamped, colored and patterned concrete flatwork.
• Stain grade siding material to owner’s specifications
• Skylights and placement to design to maximize capture of natural light to inside of home
• Sound systems and television mounting and wiring
• Infrared heating systems, electrical or gas
• Plumbing of gas lines for heaters and barbeques
• Built-in place barbeques, sinks, refrigerators, beer taps, etc.
• Fire pits, integrated or free standing, wood burning or gas
• Water features and other landscaping designs
• Fully enclosed patios
• Jacuzzi’s, swim spas and saunas
• In-ground swimming pools
• And other custom features
For more information, call Scott Gaunt at 503-320-3756 or email him at SGaunt@Renaissance-Homes.com.
Renaissance Renovations is a full service general contractor that can help with the planning and execution of remodeling projects. Contact us for an in home consultation.
“Give your home a Renaissance.”
Scott Gaunt | Renaissance Renovations | 503.320.3756
Renaissance Homes is an award winning Street of Dreams custom home builder specializing in green building, remodeling and renovations for the Portland market. Visit our Design Studio to personalize your next home.
Enjoy some more photos from our past projects: