Renaissance Boat Club
Visit the Renaissance Boat Club model home, open 7 days a week 12 p.m. - 5 p.m. at 31057 Sandy Ct. in Wilsonville. See next door Memorial Park and take a tour of the state-of-the-art boat dock.
Contact Leslee Lahey at 503.969.0125 or Jack Hall 503.545.3982
Welcome to the Renaissance Boat Club
Seven years in the making, this beautiful piece of property is taking on a new life. Situated on the banks of the Willamette River, this new Renaissance Homes neighborhood is a spectacular new community featuring 33 new homes with rare waterfront access.
- 558′ of pristine shoreline on the Willamette River
- 2.8 Acres of preserved open space in the community
- Private boat dock with dedicated boat slip for every homeowner
- Spring-fed 1.35 acre artesian pond with rainbow trout and crayfish
- Neighborhood access to 126 acre Memorial Park
This gorgeous new community will feature all new floorplans inspired by the Eastern Seaboard. Enjoy classically beautiful architecture married with modern lifestyle elements. Renaissance Homes is proud to offer two distinctive architectural styles for this one of a kind neighborhood: Seaboard & Riverside.
- Seaboard features a modern version of the quaint storybook fisherman’s cottages from the 19th century shingle style vacation homes on New England. Enjoy large expanses of glass, multi-gabled elevations, wide, crisp white trim, weathered muted tones and special details on all sides of the house like corbels, trellises and window boxes.
- Riverside evokes a modernized urban farmhouse with visually crisp details for a timeless look. The Riverside collection leaves you space to breathe and will inspire you with it’s crisp, clean look. Enjoy expansive windows, metal roofing accents, roomy back covered porches, linear board & batten siding and an updated take on the classic American farmhouse look.
Click on contact agent and fill out the form to add your name to our mailing list for updates. Pricing is available through our community manager Leslee Lahey.
Exclusive to the Renaissance Boat Club, every homeowner will receive a private boat slip with their new home. The neighborhood offers five riverfront homesites, backing to the scenic Willamette River with a landscaped private pathway and gangplank to an exclusive boat dock for Renaissance home owners.
The community also features an artesian, spring-fed pond, surrounded by a public foot path, landscaped areas and trees. Ten stunning homesites will be built adjacent to the spring fed pond.
Renaissance Boat Club is adjacent to the 126 acre Wilsonville Memorial Park which offers athletic fields, a skate facility, basketball courts, tennis courts and a sand volleyball court. Memorial Park is also home to two very popular features: the City’s only off-leash dog area and its’ community garden. The park offers picnic areas and a trails plan. Memorial Park is easily accessible from a public path through the community.
Once a small farming community, Wilsonville is now a fast-growing city of about 20,515. It has a diverse economy strengthened by leading firms in the high-tech industry and numerous warehousing and distribution facilities, including Xerox, Mentor Graphics, Flir Systems, Sysco, Orepac and many others. Wilsonville is not only an economic engine for the region, but it is also a carefully planned city, with high-development standards, that draws residents, families, and businesses seeking an attractive, environmentally sensitive community. Wilsonville has been recognized as a Tree City, USA for almost a decade. Wilsonville schools are top-notch. They have an outstanding library; an award winning fareless transit system and they’ve invested millions into parks and trails system.
Wilsonville School District – 503.673.7000
Boones Ferry Primary - 503.673.7300
Inza R Wood Middle School – 503.673.7500
Wilsonville High School – 503.673.7600
From I-5, take the Wilsonville exit #283. Head east. Turn right on Memorial Drive which turns into Trask St. Left on SW Parkway Ave. Follow down and veer left on Metolius Lane to the neighborhood. Follow Metolius to the end of the street.
Leslee Lahey | LLahey@Renaissance-Homes.com | 503.969.0125
Jack Hall | JHall@Renaissance-Homes.com | 503.545.3982